• Modak Fintech: "MoCard Signup Live Call Reward" Campaign Terms & Conditions
Sep 20, 2023
LAST UPDATED ON
Sep 20, 2023
- By participating in the "MoCard Signup Live Call Reward" Campaign (hereinafter "Campaign"), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you read and comprehend these terms fully. Should you disagree with any part of these terms, kindly refrain from participating in the Campaign.
- Eligibility. To qualify for the Campaign:
- You must be a Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Your teen should not already possess a MoCard.
- You must initiate a live call with Modak to complete the MoCard sign-up process.
- Reward Offer
- Modak will credit the reward amount to the Parent's Modak account.
- Rewards will be processed and credited within two (2) business days after the successful completion of the MoCard sign-up.
- During the live call, participants are required to share their screen and must sign up for the MoCard, proceeding at least until obtaining the virtual card.
- At least one Modak employee will be present during the live call to facilitate and oversee the sign-up process.
- Campaign Period
- The Campaign will commence upon announcement and will conclude at 11:59 PM (EST) on Saturday, October 1st. Sign-ups post this period will not qualify for the reward.
- Modak reserves the right to modify, adjust, or terminate this Campaign and its Terms & Conditions at its discretion without prior notice.
- Any rewards earned may be subject to applicable tax regulations. Participants are responsible for understanding and fulfilling their tax obligations.
- Engaging in fraudulent or manipulative behaviors relating to this Campaign will result in immediate disqualification, and the respective rewards may be revoked by Modak. Legal action may ensue if necessary.
- This promotion is exclusive to Modak and isn't affiliated with external entities.
- Limitation of Liability
- By participating in this campaign, the Parent agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Modak, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from participation in the campaign, breach of these Terms & Conditions, or receipt or use of any reward.
- Governing Law
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, or this campaign, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Delaware courts.
- Your participation in this Campaign signifies your acknowledgment and agreement with the above Terms & Conditions.