Dec 29, 2023
LAST UPDATED ON
Dec 29, 2023
These terms and conditions govern the Modak’s GoFoundMe Strategy (The “Modak’s GoFoundMe Strategy”). By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our services.
- Any person who has an interest in helping the fundraisers can take part in this campaign. Participants must be residents of the United States.
- The action to be taken is to create an account on Modak and fund a minimum of a dollar using the referral code provided, which refers to the specific cause selected by Modak. This code will be shared via email with Modak's parents and also distributed by the fundraisers to their family and friends. Both parents and teens will be able to use the referral code to create their accounts.
Promotion Period: This campaign will be active between 12/29/2023 and 01/15/2024.
- Modak will donate $10 through the Gofoundme platform of the chosen cause for each person who creates an account and funds any amount.
- For every person who signs up on Modak using the referral code sent by email, will receive $5 to use within Modak's app. The referral code is valid until January 15, 2024.
- The fundraisers selected by Modak are picked through the GoFoundMe platform. Modak will choose the cause by researching crowdfunding pages. We have defined four categories of charitable causes that we can help:
Medical: Seeking funding to cover medical expenses, an operation, or similar needs.
Sports: Seeking funding for sports teams (such as soccer, swimming, etc.) to travel for competitions, renew equipment, cover contest registration fees, etc.
Educational: Seeking funding for scholarships for students facing financial difficulties, support for extracurricular programs in low-income schools, creation of libraries, or financing university tuition.
Innovation: Seeking funding to execute a student-led entrepreneurship or idea.Modak could (if Modak decides to) increase the maximum donation amount.Modak reserves the right to stop donations at any time and to set a maximum donation.
Modak will send its donations to the fundraiser every week on Friday.
Liability and Disputes
- Modak is not responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Any disputes relating to this Promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state in which Modak operates.
Privacy and Security:
General Terms and Conditions:
- Modak reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates the terms and conditions or engages in fraudulent activity.
- Modak is not responsible for any technical issues, including but not limited to, internet outages, that may affect participation in the campaign.
- The campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- By participating in this campaign, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Modak reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at its discretion.
For any inquiries regarding the Campaign, please contact Modak at email@example.com