- Go to https://app.modakmakers.com/parents and log in using your phone number. You will receive a verification code to confirm your login.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the home page. Here, you will see the "Teen's Wallet" section and a "Send $" button to fund the teen's card. Click on the "Send $" button.
- On the next page, you will see three options "My account", "Fast Transfer", "Normal Transfer". In this last option you can choose between “Add a Bank account", and "Make a direct deposit" Click on the option that best suits you.
- If you selected “My account” you will be redirected to pick an amount screen based on your current parent balance. Type the amount and click on the next button.
- If you selected "Fast Transfer" you will be redirected to pick an amount screen and then directly to Checkout platform to finish the transaction. With this option you can use debit or credit cards to fund the parent and or teen account.
- If you selected "Normal Transfer” you will be redirected to a screen where you can choose between two options.
- "Add a Bank account" you will be redirected to a PLAID agreement page where you will need to follow the prompts to authorize the linking of your bank account. Once completed, your account will be linked to the Modak platform. To fund the teen's account, go back to the "Send $" button and enter the amount you wish to send. Choose between Standard or Priority transfer, review your transaction information, and click "Confirm and Send."
- "Make a direct deposit” you will be redirected to choose your bank to be able to send money directly to the teen account using your bank's own platform.
Anytime you want to check the movements on your teen's account, you can click on top of any transaction to see more details.